What is a cookie?
Who uses the information from the cookies?
|Company name||BRAENN ESTUDIOS, SL|
|Address||GRAN VIA DE CARLES III, 98 PL. 10|
¿What type of cookies are there?
The Cookies can be classified according to their characteristics, with various categories.
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us in order to manage the website in the best way.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to your computer and are not managed by us, but rather by a third-party.
- According to the time they remain enabled:
- Session cookies: These types of cookies collect and store data while the User is accessing the Website.
- Persistent cookies: Through these cookies, the data is stored and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time by the cookie controller, and can range from a few minutes to several years .
- According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and be able to use the different options and services offered in them, such as controlling the data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements making up an order, carry out the purchase process for the order, request the registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, the place from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that enable the cookie controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the website users to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of those sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are ones that enable the most efficient management of the advertising spaces which, where applicable, have been included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service has been made, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which adverts are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included in their website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behaviour information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profiling in order to display advertising based on the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The specific cookies used on this Website are specified below:
COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except for technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
Access to the panel
Are data transfers made to third countries?
How can I disable or block cookies?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies through your browser settings, which enables you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website, and therefore your experience as a user on the website will not be as satisfactory.
You can enable, block or remove cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, please refer to the relevant link:
What rights do you have on the personal data provided?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
– Right to access: You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed by the company, and if necessary, what data it processes.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to request that the company rectifies any inaccurate personal data about you. In the rectification request you must specify the data you would like to be modified.
– Right to objection: You have the right, at any given time and for reasons related to your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing your personal data, unless we establish compelling legitimate reasons for the said processing which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
– Right to erasure: You have the right to request the company to erase your personal data.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to request the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right based on the execution of a contract or your consent to the processing carried out using automated methods.
– Right to the restriction of the processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies the said accuracy of the data; you have exercised the right of objection to the processing of your data, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over yours as an interested party.
– Right to not be the subject of individual automated decisions, including profiling, which may have legal effects or that significantly affects you in a similar way.
You may exercise these Rights at any time, by writing and verifying your identification, addressed to the data controller, to the aforementioned address.
In addition, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of personal data breaches the applicable legislation.